The ideal course companion, Elements of Physical Chemistry is written specifically with the needs of undergraduate students in mind and provides extensive mathematical and pedagogical support while remaining concise and accessible.The International Edition organizes the material into short Topics, which are grouped into thematic Focuses to make the text digestible for students and flexible for lecturers to teach from. At the beginning of each Topic, three questions are posed, emphasizing why it is important, what the key idea is and what the student should already know.
About the Author
Peter Atkins is a fellow of Lincoln College in the University of Oxford and the author of more than sixty books for students and a general audience. His texts are market leaders around the globe. A frequent lecturer in the United States and throughout the world, he has held visiting professorships in France, Israel, Japan, China, and New Zealand. He was the founding chairman of the Committee on Chemistry Education of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry and was a member of IUPAC’s Physical and Biophysical Chemistry Division. Julio de Paula is Professor of Chemistry and Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Lewis and Clark College. A native of Brazil, Professor de Paula received a B.A. degree in chemistry from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and a Ph.D. in biophysical chemistry from Yale University. His research activities encompass the areas of molecular spectroscopy, biophysical chemistry, and nanoscience. He has taught courses in general chemistry, physical chemistry, biophysical chemistry, instrumental analysis, and writing.
Julio de Paula is Professor of Chemistry and Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Lewis & Clark College.
Solutions Manual for Elements of Physical Chemistry ISBN 1429287322
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elements of Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elements of Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Elements of Physical Chemistry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.