For the past forty years Beer and Johnston have been the uncontested leaders in the teaching of undergraduate engineering mechanics. Over the years their textbooks have introduced significant theoretical and pedagogical innovations in statics, dynamics, and mechanics of materials education. At the same time, their careful presentation of content, unmatched levels of accuracy, and attention to detail have made their texts the standard for excellence. The new Seventh Edition of Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics and Dynamics continues this tradition. The seventh edition is complemented by a media and supplement package that is targeted to address core course needs for both the student and the instructor.
About the Author
Born in France and educated in France and Switzerland, Ferd held an M.S. degree from the Sorbonne and an Sc.D. degree in theoretical mechanics from the University of Geneva. He came to the United States after serving in the French army during the early part of World War II and had taught for four years at Williams College in the Williams-MIT joint arts and engineering program. Following his service at Williams College, Ferd joined the faculty of Lehigh University where he taught for thirty-seven years. He held several positions, including the University Distinguished Professors Chair and Chairman of the Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics Department, and in 1995 Ferd was awarded an honorary Doctor of Engineering degree by Lehigh University.
Solutions Manual for Vector Mechanics for Engineers, Statics and Dynamics ISBN 9780072962628
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Vector Mechanics for Engineers, Statics and Dynamics by Ferdinand P. Beer Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Vector Mechanics for Engineers, Statics and Dynamics by Ferdinand P. Beer Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 11th edition of the Vector Mechanics for Engineers, Statics and Dynamics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.
[product_table include=”98″ columns=”cf:authors,cf:edition,cf:isbn,cf:language,cf:file_format” page_length=”false” search_box=”false” reset_button=”false” totals=”false”]