Whats the ideal balance? How can you make sure students get both the computational skills they need and a deep understanding of the significance of what they are learning? With your teachingsupported by Rogawskis Calculus, Second Editionthe most successful new calculus text in 25 years!
Widely adopted in its first edition, Rogawskis Calculus worked for instructors and students by balancing formal precision with a guiding conceptual focus. Rogawski engages students while reinforcing the relevance of calculus to their lives and future studies. Precise mathematics, vivid examples, colorful graphics, intuitive explanations, and extraordinary problem sets all work together to help students grasp a deeper understanding of calculus.
Now Rogawskis Calculus success continues in a meticulously updated new edition. Revised in response to user feedback and classroom experiences, the new edition provides an even smoother teaching and learning experience.
About the Author
Jon Rogawski received his undergraduate degree (and simultaneously a master’s degree in mathematics) at Yale, and a Ph.D. in mathematics from Princeton University, where he studied under Robert Langlands. Prior to joining the Department of Mathematics at UCLA, where he is currently Full Professor, he held teaching positions at Yale and the University of Chicago, and research positions at the Institute for Advanced Study and University of Bonn. Jon’s areas of interest are number theory, automorphic forms, and harmonic analysis on semisimple groups. He has published numerous research articles in leading mathematical journals, including a research monograph entitled Automorphic Representations of Unitary Groups in Three Variables (Princeton University Press). He is the recipient of a Sloan Fellowship and an editor of The Pacific Journal of Mathematics. Jon and his wife Julie, a physician in family practice, have four children. They run a busy household and, whenever possible, enjoy family vacations in the mountains of California. Jon is a passionate classical music lover and plays the violin and classical guitar.
Solutions Manual for Calculus: Early Transcendentals ISBN 1429208384
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Jon Rogawski, Ray Cannon Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Jon Rogawski, Ray Cannon Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendentals . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.