Engineering Mechanics: Statics & Dynamics excels in providing a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of engineering mechanics. Engineering Mechanics empowers students to succeed by drawing upon Prof. Hibbeler’s everyday classroom experience and his knowledge of how students learn. The text is shaped by the comments and suggestions of hundreds of reviewers in the teaching profession, as well as many of the author’s students.
The 14th Edition features Preliminary Problems to help students develop conceptual understanding and build problem-solving skills. The text also provides a large variety of problems with varying levels of difficulty that cover a broad range of engineering disciplines and stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (majoring in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Professor Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as at Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.
Professor Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana— Lafayette. In the past, he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Solutions Manual for Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics ISBN 0133915387
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics by Russell C. Hibbeler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics by Russell C. Hibbeler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 14th edition of the Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.