The Thirteenth Edition continues to explore the role of and need for automated and precise control systems in green engineering. Key examples of green engineering, such as wind turbine control and the modeling of a photovoltaic generator to achieve maximum power delivery, are discussed in detail. The text is organized around the concept of control systems theory in the context of frequency and time domains. Written to be equally useful for all engineering disciplines, it covers topics such as classical control, employing root locus design, frequency and response design using Bode and Nyquist plots.
KEY TOPICS: Introduction to Control Systems; Mathematical Models of Systems; State Variable Models; Feedback Control System Characteristics; The Performance of Feedback Control Systems; The Stability of Linear Feedback Systems; The Root Locus Method; Frequency Response Methods; Stability in the Frequency Domain; The Design of Feedback Control Systems; The Design of State Variable Feedback Systems; Robust Control Systems; Digital Control Systems
About the Author
Richard C. Dorf is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Davis. Known as an instructor who is highly concerned with the discipline of electrical engineering and its application to social and economic needs, Professor Dorf has written and edited several successful engineering textbooks and handbooks, including the best selling Engineering Handbook, second edition and the third edition of the Electrical Engineering Handbook. Professor Dorf is also co author of Technology Ventures, a leading textbook on technology entrepreneurship. Professor Dorf is a Fellow of the IEEE and a Fellow of the ASEE. He is active in the fields of control system design and robotics. Dr. Dorf holds a patent for the PIDA controller.
Robert H. Bishop is the OPUS Dean of Engineering at Marquette University and is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Prior to coming to Marquette University, he was a Professor of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics at The University of Texas at Austin for 20 years where he held the Joe J. King Professorship and was a Distinguished Teaching Professor. Professor Bishop started his engineering career as a member of the technical staff at the MIT Charles Stark Draper Laboratory. He authors the well-known textbook for teaching graphical programming entitled Learning with LabVIEW and is also the editor-in-chief of the Mechatronics Handbook. A talented educator, Professor Bishop has been recognized with numerous teaching awards including the coveted Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems Award for Excellence in Engineering Teaching. He also received the John Leland Atwood Award by the American Society of Engineering Educators (ASEE) and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) that is given periodically to “a leader who has made lasting and significant contributions to aerospace engineering education.” He is a Fellow of the AIAA, a Fellow of the American Astronautical Society (AAS), and active in ASEE and in the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Solutions Manual for Modern Control Systems ISBN 9332518629
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Modern Control Systems by Richard C. Dorf, Robert H. Bishop Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Modern Control Systems by Richard C. Dorf, Robert H. Bishop Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 12th edition of the Modern Control Systems . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.