For the intermediate-level course, the Fifth Edition of this widely used text takes modern physics textbooks to a higher level. With a flexible approach to accommodate the various ways of teaching the course (both one- and two-term tracks are easily covered), the authors recognize the audience and its need for updated coverage, mathematical rigor, and features to build and support student understanding.
Continued are the superb explanatory style, the up-to-date topical coverage, and the Web enhancements that gained earlier editions worldwide recognition. Enhancements include a streamlined approach to nuclear physics, thoroughly revised and updated coverage on particle physics and astrophysics, and a review of the essential Classical Concepts important to students studying Modern Physics.
About the Author
Paul Tipler was born in the small farming town of Antigo, Wisconsin, in 1933. He graduated from high school in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, where his father was superintendent of the public schools. He received his B.S. from Purdue University in 1955 and his Ph.D. at the University of Illinois in 1962, where he studied the structure of nuclei. He taught for one year at Wesleyan University in Connecticut while writing his thesis, then moved to Oakland University in Michigan, where he was one of the original members of the physics department, playing a major role in developing the physics curriculum. During the next 20 years, he taught nearly all the physics courses and wrote the first and second editions of his widely used textbooks Modern Physics (1969, 1978) and Physics (1976, 1982). In 1982, he moved to Berkeley, California, where he now resides, and where he wrote College Physics (1987) and the third edition of Physics (1991). In addition to physics, his interests include music, hiking, and camping, and he is an accomplished jazz pianist and poker player.
Solutions Manual for Modern Physics ISBN 142925078X
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Modern Physics by Paul A. Tipler, Ralph Llewellyn Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Modern Physics by Paul A. Tipler, Ralph Llewellyn Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Modern Physics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.