Straightforward and easy to read, A FIRST COURSE IN DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH MODELING APPLICATIONS, 11th Edition, gives you a thorough overview of the topics typically taught in a first course in differential equations. Your study of differential equations and its applications will be supported by a bounty of pedagogical aids, including an abundance of examples, explanations, “Remarks” boxes, definitions, and MindTap Math – an available option which includes an online version of the book, lecture videos, a pre-course assessment, and more.
About the Author
Dennis Zill received a PhD in Applied Mathematics from Iowa State University, and is a former professor of Mathematics at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, Loras College in Iowa, and California Polytechnic State University. He is also the former chair of the Mathematics department at Loyola Marymount University, where he currently holds a rank as Professor Emeritus of Mathematics. Zill holds interests in astronomy, modern literature, music, golf, and good wine, while his research interests include Special Functions, Differential Equations, Integral Transformations, and Complex Analysis.
Solutions Manual for A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications ISBN 1305965728
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications by Dennis G. Zill Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications by Dennis G. Zill Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 11th edition of the A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.