Inspiring and motivating students from the moment it published, Organic Chemistry has established itself in just one edition as the student’s choice of an organic chemistry text.
The second edition refines and refocuses Organic Chemistry to produce a text that is even more student-friendly, coherent, and logical in its presentation than before.
Like the first, the second edition is built on three principles:
An explanatory approach, through which the reader is motivated to understand the subject and not just learn the facts;
A mechanistic approach, giving the reader the power to understand compounds and reactions never previously encountered;
An evidence-based approach, setting out clearly how and why reactions happen as they do, giving extra depth to the reader’s understanding.
The authors write clearly and directly, sharing with the reader their own fascination with the subject, and leading them carefully from topic to topic. Their honest and open narrative flags pitfalls and misconceptions, guiding the reader towards a complete picture of organic chemistry and its
universal themes and principles.
About the Author
Jonathan Clayden is a Professor of Organic Chemistry at the University of Manchester, where he and his research group work on the construction of molecules with defined shapes – in particular those where control of conformation and limitation of flexibility is important. Jonathan was awarded a
BA (Natural Sciences) from Churchill College, Cambridge before completing his PhD with Stuart Warren, also at the University of Cambridge. He has been at the University of Manchester since 1994. Stuart Warren is a former lecturer in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Cambridge and
Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge. A graduate of Trinity College, Cambridge, Stuart completed his PhD at Cambridge with Malcolm Clark before carrying out post-doctoral research at Harvard University. He became a teaching fellow at Churchill College in 1971, and remained a lecturer and
researcher at Cambridge until his retirement in 2006.
Solutions Manual for Accompany Organic Chemistry ISBN 0199663343
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden, Stuart Warren Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden, Stuart Warren Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Accompany Organic Chemistry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.