For the 7th Edition of CALCULUS OF A SINGLE VARIABLE: EARLY TRANSCENDENTAL FUNCTIONS, the companion website LarsonCalculus.com offers free access to multiple tools and resources to supplement your learning. Stepped-out solution videos with instruction are available at CalcView.com for selected exercises throughout the text. The website CalcChat.com presents free solutions to odd-numbered exercises in the text. The site currently has over 1 million hits per month, so the authors analyzed these hits to see which exercise solutions you were accessing most often. They revised and refined the exercise sets based on this analysis. The result is the only calculus book on the market that uses real data about its exercises to address your needs.
About the Author
Dr. Ron Larson is a professor of mathematics at the Pennsylvania State University, where he has taught since 1970. He is considered the pioneer of using multimedia to enhance the learning of mathematics, having authored more than 30 software titles since 1990. Dr. Larson has also authored numerous acclaimed textbooks, including the best-selling calculus series published by Cengage. He is the recipient of the 2017 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for PRECALCULUS, the 2018 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTAL FUNCTIONS and the 2017 William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award for CALCULUS. He also received the 1996 Text and Academic Authors Association TEXTY Award for INTERACTIVE CALCULUS — a complete text on CD-ROM that was the first mainstream college textbook to be offered on the internet.
Dr. Bruce H. Edwards is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Florida. Professor Edwards received his B.S. in Mathematics from Stanford University and his Ph.D. in Mathematics from Dartmouth College. He taught mathematics at a university near Bogot�, Colombia, as a Peace Corps volunteer. While teaching at the University of Florida, Professor Edwards has won many teaching awards, including Teacher of the Year in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Liberal Arts and Sciences Student Council Teacher of the Year, and the University of Florida Honors Program Teacher of the Year. He was selected by the Office of Alumni Affairs to be the Distinguished Alumni Professor for 1991-1993. Professor Edwards has taught a variety of mathematics courses at the University of Florida, from first-year calculus to graduate-level classes in algebra and numerical analysis. He has been a frequent speaker at research conferences and meetings of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. He has also coauthored a wide range of award winning mathematics textbooks with Professor Ron Larson
Solutions Manual for Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions ISBN 1285774779
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.