Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition continues to evolve to fulfill the needs of a changing market by providing flexible solutions to teaching and learning needs of all kinds. Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition excels in increasing student comprehension and conceptual understanding of the mathematics. The new edition retains the strengths of earlier editions: e.g., Anton’s trademark clarity of exposition; sound mathematics; excellent exercises and examples; and appropriate level, while incorporating more skill and drill problems within WileyPLUS.
The seamless integration of Howard Anton’s Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition with WileyPLUS, a research-based, online environment for effective teaching and learning, continues Anton’s vision of building student confidence in mathematics because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing them with a clear roadmap: what to do, how to do it, and whether they did it right.
About the Author
Howard Anton obtained his B.A. from Lehigh University, his M.A. from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D. from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, all in mathematics. He worked in the manned space program at Cape Canaveral in the early 1960’s. In 1968 he became a research professor of mathematics at Drexel University in Philadelphia, where he taught and did mathematical research for 15 years. In 1983 he left Drexel as a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics to become a full-time writer of mathematical textbooks. There are now more than 150 versions of his books in print, including translations into Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Italian, and Indonesian. He was awarded a Textbook Excellence Award in 1994 by the Textbook Authors Association, and in 2011 that organization awarded his Elementary Linear Algebra text its McGuffey Award.
Solutions Manual for Calculus: Early Transcendentals ISBN 0470647698
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Howard Anton, Irl C. Bivens, Stephen Davis Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Howard Anton, Irl C. Bivens, Stephen Davis Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 10th edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendentals . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.