Develop the qualitative, conceptual foundation you need to think like a chemist with CHEMICAL PRINCIPLES, 6e. Designed for students with solid mathematical preparation, this best-seller offers a unique organization that emphasizes models, everyday applications of chemistry, and a thoughtful, step-by-step problem-solving approach.
About the Author
Steve Zumdahl is the author of market-leading textbooks in introductory chemistry, general chemistry, honors-level chemistry, and high school chemistry. Recently retired from his long-time position as Director of Undergraduate Programs at the University of Illinois, he has received numerous awards for his contributions to chemical education. These include the National Catalyst Award in recognition of his contribution to chemical education, the University of Illinois Teaching Award, the UIUC Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising Award, and the School of Chemical Sciences Teaching Award (five times). He earned his B.S. in Chemistry from Wheaton College (IL), and his Ph.D. from the University of Illinois.
Solutions Manual for Chemical Principles ISBN 1111425868
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Chemical Principles by Steven S. Zumdahl, Thomas J. Hummel Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Chemical Principles by Steven S. Zumdahl, Thomas J. Hummel Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Chemical Principles . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.