Fluid Mechanics is the study of fluids as an important branch of engineering mechanics. Almost everything on this planet either is a fluid or moves within or near a fluid. The essence of the subject of fluid flow is a judicious compromise between theory and experiment. This textbook not only makes a great deal of theoretical treatment available, but also provides experimental results as a natural and easy complement to the theory. The principles considered in the book are fundamental, and have been well established. However, in presenting this important subject, we have drawn on our own ideas and experience. Throughout the revisions, the informal and student-oriented writing style has been retained and further enhanced, and if it succeeds, has the flavor of an interactive lecture by the authors.
About the Author
Frank M. White is Professor Emeritus of Mechanical and Ocean Engineering at the University of Rhode Island. He studied at Georgia Tech and M.I.T. In 1966 he helped found, at URI, the first department of ocean engineering in the country. Known primarily as a teacher and writer, he has received eight teaching awards and has written four textbooks on fluid mechanics and heat transfer. From 1979 to 1990 he was editor-in-chief of the ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering and then served from 1991 to 1997 as chairman of the ASME Board of Editors and of the Publications Committee. He is a Fellow of ASME and in 1991 received the ASME Fluids Engineering Award.
Solutions Manual for Fluid Mechanics ISBN 72402172
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fluid Mechanics by Frank M. White Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fluid Mechanics by Frank M. White Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Fluid Mechanics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.