The control of reactivity to achieve specific syntheses is one of the overarching goals of organic chemistry. In the decade since the publication of the third edition, major advances have been made in the development of efficient new methods, particularly catalytic processes, and in means for control of reaction stereochemistry.
This volume assumes a level of familiarity with structural and mechanistic concepts comparable to that in the companion volume, Part A, Structures and Mechanisms. Together, the two volumes are intended to provide the advanced undergraduate or beginning graduate student in chemistry with a sufficient foundation to comprehend and use the research literature in organic chemistry.
About the Author
Francis A. Carey is a native of Pennsylvania, educated in the public schools of Philadelphia, at Drexel University (B.S. in chemistry, 1959), and at Penn State (Ph.D. 1963). Following postdoctoral work at Harvard and military service, he was appointed to the chemistry faculty of the University of Virginia in 1966. Prior to retiring in 2000, he regularly taught the two-semester lecture courses in general chemistry and organic chemistry.
With his students, Professor Carey has published over forty research papers in synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry. In addition to this text, he is coauthor (with Robert C. Atkins) of Organic Chemistry: A Brief Course and (with Richard J. Sundberg) of Advanced Organic Chemistry, a two-volume treatment designed for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. He was a member of the Committee of Examiners of The Graduate Record Examination in Chemistry from 1993-2000.
Solutions Manual for Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B: Reactions and Synthesis ISBN 0387683542
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B: Reactions and Synthesis by Francis Carey, Richard J. Sundberg Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B: Reactions and Synthesis by Francis Carey, Richard J. Sundberg Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Advanced Organic Chemistry Part B: Reactions and Synthesis . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.