International Economics, 15e combines rigorous economic analysis with attention to the issues of economic policy that are alive and important today in this field. Written in a concise and readable format, Pugel uses economic terminology when enhancing the analysis so that the reader can build their understanding of global economic developments and evaluate proposals for changes in economic policies. The text is informed by current events and includes the latest in applied international research. Like earlier editions, Pugel also places international economics events within a historical framework. The overall treatment continues to be intuitive rather than mathematical and is strongly oriented towards policy.
About the Author
Professor of Economics and International Business at the Stern School of Business, New York University. His research and publications focus on international industrial competition and government policies toward international trade and industry. He has been a Visiting Professor at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan and a member of the U.S. faculty at the National Center for Industrial Science and Technology Management Development in China. He received the university-wide, Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University in 1991, and twice he was voted Professor of the Year by graduate students at the Stern School of Business.
Solutions Manual for International Economics ISBN 0078021774
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying International Economics by Thomas A. Pugel Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- International Economics by Thomas A. Pugel Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 16th edition of the International Economics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.