Now in its second edition, Introduction to Robotics is intended for senior and introductory graduate courses in robotics. Designed to meet the needs of different readers, this book covers a fair amount of mechanics and kinematics, including manipulator kinematics, differential motions, robot dynamics, and trajectory planning. It also covers microprocessor applications, control systems, vision systems, sensors, and actuators, making the book useful to mechanical engineers, electronic and electrical engineers, computer engineers and engineering technologists. A chapter on controls presents enough material to make the understanding of robotic controls and design accessible to those who have yet to take a course in control systems.
About the Author
Saeed B. Niku is the author of Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Control, Applications, 2nd Edition, published by Wiley.
Solutions Manual for Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Control, Applications ISBN 0470604468
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Control, Applications by Saeed B. Niku Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Control, Applications by Saeed B. Niku Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Introduction to Robotics: Analysis, Control, Applications . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.