Mechanics of Materials, 9e, is intended for undergraduate Mechanics of Materials courses in Mechanical, Civil, and Aerospace Engineering departments. Containing Hibbeler’s hallmark student-oriented features, this text is in four-color with a photorealistic art program designed to help students visualize difficult concepts. A clear, concise writing style and more examples than any other text further contribute to students’ ability to master the material. Click here for the Video Solutions that accompany this book. Developed by Professor Edward Berger, University of Virginia, these are complete, step-by-step solution walkthroughs of representative homework problems from each section of the text.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (majoring in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Professor Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as at Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.Professor Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana– Lafayette. In the past, he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Solutions Manual for Mechanics of Materials ISBN 0133254429
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanics of Materials by Russell C. Hibbeler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanics of Materials by Russell C. Hibbeler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Mechanics of Materials . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.