The study of macroeconomics can seem a daunting project. The field is complex and sometimes poorly defined and there are a variety of competing approaches. Designed to complement the third edition of Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics, this manual enables students to further sharpen their skills in macroeconomic formulation and solution.
Fully revised and updated, and including brand new problems and numerical examples, the new edition of Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics: Exercise and Solutions Manual uses worked example models to enable self-study and to allow the reader to begin to build their own models. It uses a range of problems with varying degrees of difficulty and provides solutions.
About the Author
Ben J. Heijdra received his education in the Netherlands and in Canada. Before joinin the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Groningen in the Spring of 1998 he held academic positions at various universities in Australia and the Netherlands. His research focuses on
policy-relevant (theoretical) macroeconomics. Topics include ageing and macroeconomic performance, annuitization and the macroeconomy, and environmental macroeconomics. Heijdra is a Senior Researcher of Netspar, a network dedicated to the study of ageing and pension issues, and a Fellow of CESifo
(Munich). He has been on the editorial board of De Economist since January 2005.
Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics ISBN 80198784142
- This is the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics by Ben J. Heijdra.
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the TextBook in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. TextBook comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics by Ben J. Heijdra TextBook only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the TextBook of 3rd edition of the Foundations of Modern Macroeconomics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.