Now in its 7th edition, Fundamentals of Thermodynamics continues to offer a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of classical thermodynamics, while retaining an engineering perspective. With concise, applications-oriented discussion of topics and self-test problems, this text encourages students to monitor their own learning. The 7th edition is updated with additional examples and end-of-chapter problems to increase student comprehension. In addition, Learning Objectives have been added to the beginning of each chapter.
This classic text provides a solid foundation for subsequent studies in fields such as fluid mechanics, heat transfer and statistical thermodynamics, and prepares students to effectively apply thermodynamics in the practice of engineering
About the Author
Richard E. Sonntag received his BSE, MSE and Ph.D. degrees, all in mechanical engineering, from the University of Michigan. He is a Professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Michigan and served as the department chair for eleven years. He is a fellow of the ASME and served on numerous committees within ASME and been vice chair and chair of the regional Department Heads.
Claus Borgnakke earned his MSE and Ph.D. from the Technical University of Denmark. He is an Associate Professor at the University of Michigan, where he received the Excellence in Teaching Award as well as other awards and recognitions, including the Ralph E. Teetor Award from SAE.
Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Thermodynamics ISBN 0470041927
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Thermodynamics by Claus Borgnakke ,Richard E. Sonntag Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics by Claus Borgnakke ,Richard E. Sonntag Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Fundamentals of Thermodynamics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.