The field’s leading textbook for more than three decades, Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics offers a comprehensive introduction to essential principles and applications in the context of engineering. Now in its Tenth Edition, this book retains its characteristic rigor and systematic approach to thermodynamics with enhanced pedagogical features that aid in student comprehension. Detailed appendices provide instant reference; chapter summaries review terminology, equations, and key concepts; and updated data and graphics increase student engagement while enhancing understanding.
Covering classical thermodynamics with a focus on practical applications, this book provides a basic foundational skillset applicable across a variety of engineering fields. Worked examples demonstrate the appropriate use of new formulas, while clarifying the proper approach to generalized problems of a relevant nature. Going beyond the usual guidance in the basics of the field, this book is designed as comprehensive preparation for more advanced study in students’ engineering field of choice.
About the Author
Richard E. Sonntag received his BSE, MSE and Ph.D. degrees, all in mechanical engineering, from the University of Michigan. He is a Professor of mechanical engineering at the University of Michigan and served as the department chair for eleven years. He is a fellow of the ASME and served on numerous committees within ASME and been vice chair and chair of the regional Department Heads.
Claus Borgnakke earned his MSE and Ph.D. from the Technical University of Denmark. He is an Associate Professor at the University of Michigan, where he received the Excellence in Teaching Award as well as other awards and recognitions, including the Ralph E. Teetor Award from SAE.
Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Thermodynamics ISBN 1118131991
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Thermodynamics by Claus Borgnakke ,Richard E. Sonntag Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Thermodynamics by Claus Borgnakke ,Richard E. Sonntag Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Fundamentals of Thermodynamics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.