Leading the reader from the fundamental principles of inorganic chemistry, right through to cutting edge research at the forefront of the subject, Inorganic Chemistry,6th Edition is the ideal course companion for the duration of a student’s degree.
The authors have drawn upon their extensive teaching and research experience to update this text; the 6th edition retains the much praised clarity of style and layout from previous editions, while offering an enhanced section on ‘expanding our horizons’. The latest innovative applications of green chemistry have been added, to clearly illustrate the real world significance of the subject.
This edition also sees a greater used of learning features, including substantial updates to the problem solving questions, additional self tests and walk through explanations which enable students to check their understanding of key concepts and develop problem solving skills.
Providing comprehensive coverage of inorganic chemistry, while placing it in context, this text will enable the reader to fully master this important subject.
About the Author
Mark T. Weller, Professor of Energy Materials, University of Bath,Nigel A. Young, Senior Lecturer in Inorganic Chemistry, University of Hull
Mark Weller is Professor of Chemistry at the University of Bath. His research interests cover a wide range of synthetic inorganic chemistry and characterisation methods. He is the author of over 250 primary literature publications and has taught both inorganic chemistry and physical chemistry methods at undergraduate and postgraduate levels for 25 years covering a wide range of topics in materials chemistry, crystallography and analytical techniques. He is a co-author of OUP’s Inorganic Chemistry , now in its sixth edition.
Solutions Manual for Inorganic Chemistry ISBN 1429299061
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Inorganic Chemistry by Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Fraser Armstrong Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Inorganic Chemistry by Mark Weller, Tina Overton, Fraser Armstrong Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Inorganic Chemistry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.