Linear algebra is something all mathematics undergraduates and many other students, in subjects ranging from engineering to economics, have to learn. The fifth edition of this hugely successful textbook retains all the qualities of earlier editions, while at the same time seeing numerous minor improvements and major additions. The latter include: • A new chapter on singular values and singular vectors, including ways to analyze a matrix of data • A revised chapter on computing in linear algebra, with professional-level algorithms and code that can be downloaded for a variety of languages • A new section on linear algebra and cryptography • A new chapter on linear algebra in probability and statistics.
About the Author
Gilbert Strang is a professor of mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where his research focuses on analysis, linear algebra and PDEs. He is the author of many textbooks and his service to the mathematics community is extensive. He has spent time both as President of SIAM and as Chair of the Joint Policy Board for Mathematics, and has been a member of various other committees and boards. He has received several awards for his research and teaching, including the Chauvenet Prize (1976), the Award for Distinguished Service (SIAM, 2003), the Graduate School Teaching Award (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2003) and the Von Neumann Prize Medal (US Association for Computational Mechanics, 2005), among others. He is a Member of the National Academy of Sciences, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and an Honorary Fellow of Balliol College, Oxford.
Solutions Manual for Introduction to Linear Algebra ISBN 0980232716
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang Gilbert Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang Gilbert Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Introduction to Linear Algebra . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.