With an emphasis on computer techniques of analysis, this book presents the theory, computational aspects, and applications of vibrations in as simple a manner as possible. This text gives expanded explanations of the fundamentals of vibration including history of vibration, degree of freedom systems, vibration control, vibration measurement, and more. For engineers and other professionals who want a clear introduction to vibration engineering.
About the Author
Dr. Singiresu S. Rao is a Professor and the Department Chair of the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Miami College of Engineering.
Solutions Manual for Mechanical Vibrations ISBN 0132128195
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanical Vibrations by S. S. Rao Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanical Vibrations by S. S. Rao Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Mechanical Vibrations . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.