Prepared as a comprehensive text for a first study of control engineering. Published by Prentice Hall 1970. Electrical Engineering Series. 836 pages. Hard cover is clean showing minor wear. Name of previous owner written on title page. Binding is solid. Pages are clean free from handwriting, highlighting and underlining. Book has slight chemical odor so if you have a sensitive nose this might not be for you. Pages are clean but clean free from handwriting, highlighting and underlining. Delivery Confirmation on every purchase. When you make your purchase with us, you can expect excellent customer care, secure packaging and shipping. Great Prices + Great Service = Great Transaction.
About the Author
Dr. Katsuhiko Ogata graduated from the University of Tokyo (BS), earned an MS degree from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D from the University of California, Berkeley. He is Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota. –
Solutions Manual for Modern Control Engineering ISBN 0136156738
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Modern Control Engineering by Katsuhiko Ogata Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Modern Control Engineering by Katsuhiko Ogata Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Modern Control Engineering . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.