In the years since it was first published, this classic introductory textbook has established itself as one of the best-known and most highly regarded descriptions of Newtonian mechanics. Intended for undergraduate students with foundation skills in mathematics and a deep interest in physics, it systematically lays out the principles of mechanics: vectors, Newton’s laws, momentum, energy, rotational motion, angular momentum and noninertial systems, and includes chapters on central force motion, the harmonic oscillator, and relativity. Numerous worked examples demonstrate how the principles can be applied to a wide range of physical situations, and more than 600 figures illustrate methods for approaching physical problems. The book also contains over 200 challenging problems to help the student develop a strong understanding of the subject.
About the Author
Daniel Kleppner is Lester Wolfe Professor of Physics, Emeritus, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. For his contributions to teaching he has been awarded the Oersted Medal by the American Association of Physics Teachers and the Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society. He has also received the Wolf Prize and the National Medal of Science.
Robert Kolenkow was Associate Professor of Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Renowned for his skills as a teacher, Kolenkow was awarded the Everett Moore Baker Award for Outstanding Teaching. He has since retired. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Solutions Manual of Accompany an Introduction to Mechanics by Kolenkow & Kleppner | 2nd edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany an Introduction to Mechanics by Kolenkow & Kleppner Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany an Introduction to Mechanics by Kolenkow & Kleppner Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Accompany an Introduction to Mechanics by Kolenkow & Kleppner. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.