Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering, Seventh Edition is a complete, practical, and student-friendly introduction to the principles and techniques of contemporary chemical, petroleum, and environmental engineering. Throughout, the authors introduce efficient and consistent methods for analyzing material and energy balance problems, organizing solutions, and calculating answers. The authors thoroughly address the behavior of gases, liquids, and solids: ideal/real gases, single component two-phase systems, gas-liquid systems, and more. This edition presents extensive new coverage, including new chapters on degrees of freedom, process simulation, and unsteady state materials. It brings together more examples and problems treating topics pertaining to the environment, safety, semiconductor processing, nanotechnology, biology and biotechnology. Recast into 29 modular chapters, it offers students and faculty members an exceptionally flexible approach to learning. The CD-ROM includes new Polymath software, a convenient physical property database, 200 supplementary problems, animations of working process equipment, and checklists designed to simplify learning and accelerate mastery.
About the Author
DAVID M. HIMMELBLAU is Paul D. & Betty Robertson Meek and American Petrofina Foundation Centennial Professor in Chemical Engineering at the University of Texas, Austin. He is author of sixteen books.
JAMES B. RIGGS, Professor in the Chemical Engineering Department at Texas Tech University, directs the Texas Tech Process Control and Optimization Consortium. His books include Chemical Process Control, Second Edition and An Introduction to Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers, Second Edition.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering by Himmelblau & Riggs | 7th edition ISBN 9780131432215
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering by Himmelblau & Riggs Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering by Himmelblau & Riggs Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Accompany Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering by Himmelblau & Riggs. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.