Calculus: Single and Multivariable, 7th Edition continues the effort to promote courses in which understanding and computation reinforce each other. The 7th Edition reflects the many voices of users at research universities, four-year colleges, community colleges, and secondary schools. This new edition has been streamlined to create a flexible approach to both theory and modeling. The program includes a variety of problems and examples from the physical, health, and biological sciences, engineering and economics; emphasizing the connection between calculus and other fields.
About the Author
Deborah J. Hughes Hallett is a mathematician who works as a professor of mathematics at the University of Arizona. Her expertise is in the undergraduate teaching of mathematics. She has also taught as Professor of the Practice in the Teaching of Mathematics at Harvard University, and continues to hold an affiliation with Harvard as Adjunct Professor of Public Policy in the John F. Kennedy School of Government. Hughes Hallett earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from the University of Cambridge in 1966, and a master’s degree from Harvard in 1976. She worked as a preceptor and senior preceptor at Harvard from 1975 to 1991, as an instructor at the Middle East Technical University in Ankara, Turkey from 1981 to 1984, and as a faculty member at Harvard from 1986 to 1998. She served as Professor of the Practice in the Teaching of Mathematics at Harvard from 1991 to 1998. She moved to Arizona in 1998, and took on her adjunct position at the Kennedy School in 2001.
Solutions Manual of Accompany : Calculus, Single and Multivariable by Hallett | 7th edition ISBN 9781119138549
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany : Calculus, Single and Multivariable by Hallett Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany : Calculus, Single and Multivariable by Hallett Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Accompany : Calculus, Single and Multivariable by Hallett. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.