Now in a new edition, this book continues its tradition of excellence in teaching and preparing students for success in the organic classroom and beyond. A central theme of the authors’ approach to organic chemistry is to emphasize the relationship between structure and reactivity. To accomplish this, the text is organized in a way that combines the most useful features of a functional group approach with one largely based on reaction mechanisms. Emphasizing mechanisms and their common aspects as often as possible, this book shows students what organic chemistry is, how it works, and what it does in living systems and the physical world around us./p>
About the Author
T.W. Graham Solomons did his undergraduate work at The Citadel and received his doctorate in organic chemistry in 1959 from Duke University where he worked with C.K. Bradsher. Following this he was a Sloan Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Rachester where he worked with V. Boekelheide. in 1960 he became a charter member of the faculty of the University of South Florida and became Professor of Chemistry in 1973. In 1992 he was made Professor Emeritus. His research interests have been in areas of heterocyclic chemistry and unusual aromatic compounds. He has published papers in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, the Journal of Organic Chemistry, and the Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. He has received several awards for distinguished teaching.
Craig B. Fryhle is Chair and Professor of Chemistry at Pacific Lutheran University. He earned his B.A. degree from Gettysburg College and Ph.D. from Brown University. His experiences at these institutions shaped his dedication to mentoring undergraduate students in chemistry and the liberal arts, which is a passion that burns strongly for him. His research interests have been in areas relating to the shikimic acid pathway, including molecular modeling and NMR spectrometry of substrates and analogues, as well as structure and reactivity studies of shikimate pathways enzymes using isotopic labeling and mass spectrometry.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Organic Chemistry by Solomons & Fryhle | 11th edition ISBN 9781118147900
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Organic Chemistry by Solomons & Fryhle Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Organic Chemistry by Solomons & Fryhle Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 11th edition of the Accompany Organic Chemistry by Solomons & Fryhle. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.