The first edition, published in 1973, has become a classic reference in the field. Now with the second edition, readers will find information on key new topics such as neural networks and statistical pattern recognition, the theory of machine learning, and the theory of invariances. Also included are worked examples, comparisons between different methods, extensive graphics, expanded exercises and computer project topics.
About the Author
RICHARD O. DUDA, PhD, is Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at San Jose State University, San Jose, California.
PETER E. HART, PhD, is Chief Executive Officer and President of Ricoh Innovations, Inc. in Menlo Park, California.
DAVID G. STORK, PhD, is Chief Scientist, also at Ricoh Innovations, Inc.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Pattern Classification by Duda & Hart | 2nd edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Pattern Classification by Duda & Hart Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Pattern Classification by Duda & Hart Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Accompany Pattern Classification by Duda & Hart. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.