Designed to help students recognize their learning style; understand how to read, classify, and create a problem-solving list; and practice problem-solving skills, each chapter provides study objectives and a summary of the text, followed by sample problems with detailed solutions, as well as true/false questions and a self test, with all answers provided at the end of the chapter.
About the Author
Martin S. Silberberg received his B.S. in chemistry from the City University of New York in 1966 and his Ph.D. in chemistry from the University of Oklahoma, in 1971. He then accepted a research position at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where he studied the chemical nature of neurotransmission and Parkinson’s disease. In 1977, Dr. Silberberg joined the faculty of Simon’s Rock College of Bard (Massachusetts), a liberal arts college known for its excellence in teaching small classes of highly motivated students. As Head of the Natural Sciences Major and Director of Premedical Studies, he taught courses in general chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, and nonmajors chemistry. The close student contact afforded him insights into how students learn chemistry, where they have difficulties, and what strategies can help them succeed. In 1983, Dr. Silberberg decided to apply these insights in a broader context and established a text writing and editing company. Before writing his own text, he worked on chemistry, biochemistry, and physics texts for several major college publishers. He resides with his wife and child in Massachusetts. For relaxation, he cooks, sings, and walks in the woods.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Principles of General Chemistry by Silberberg | 1st edition ISBN 9780073107219
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Principles of General Chemistry by Silberberg Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Principles of General Chemistry by Silberberg Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Accompany Principles of General Chemistry by Silberberg. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.