For 40 years, Kleppner and Kolenkow’s classic text has introduced students to the principles of mechanics. Now brought up to date, this revised and improved second edition is ideal for classical mechanics courses for first- and second-year undergraduates with foundation skills in mathematics. The book retains all the features of the first edition, including numerous worked examples, challenging problems and extensive illustrations, and has been restructured to improve the flow of ideas. It now features new examples taken from recent developments, such as laser slowing of atoms, exoplanets and black holes; a ‘Hints, Clues and Answers’ section for the end-of-chapter problems to support student learning; and a solutions manual for instructors at www.cambridge.org/kandk.
About the Author
Daniel Kleppner is Lester Wolfe Professor of Physics, Emeritus, at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. For his contributions to teaching he has been awarded the Oersted Medal by the American Association of Physics Teachers and the Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society. He has also received the Wolf Prize and the National Medal of Science.
Robert Kolenkow was Associate Professor of Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Renowned for his skills as a teacher, Kolenkow was awarded the Everett Moore Baker Award for Outstanding Teaching. He has since retired.
Solutions Manual of An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow | 1st edition ISBN 978-0070350489
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.