An ideal reference or refresher on the principles and techniques of applied mechanics. Each topic is developed in a consistent manner: physics principles are presented in small elementary steps; the mathematics is kept at a reasonable level; an abundance of worked examples steps readers through problem-solving strategies; and problems (all with answers) are as practical as possible without becoming too involved with many extraneous details. Provides checklist “Hints for Problem-Solving” sections and a comprehensive math review (algebra, trigonometry, and geometry). STATICS. Forces, Vectors, and Resultants. Moments and Couples. Equilibrium. Structures and Members. Three-Dimensional Equilibrium. Friction. Centroids and Center of Gravity. Moment of Interia. DYNAMICS. Kinematics: Rectilinear Motion. Kinematics: Angular Motion. Plane Motion. Kinetics. Work, Energy, and Power. Impulse and Momentum. A reference or refresher in applied mechanics for engineers.
Solutions Manual of Applied Mechanics for Engineering Technology by Walker | 8th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Applied Mechanics for Engineering Technology by Walker Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Applied Mechanics for Engineering Technology by Walker Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Applied Mechanics for Engineering Technology by Walker. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.