Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers provides a practical approach to probability and statistical methods. Students learn how the material will be relevant in their careers by including a rich collection of examples and problem sets that reflect realistic applications and situations. This product focuses on real engineering applications and real engineering solutions while including material on the bootstrap, increased emphasis on the use of p-value, coverage of equivalence testing, and combining p-values. The base content, examples, exercises and answers presented in this product have been meticulously checked for accuracy.
About the Author
Douglas C. Montgomery
Douglas C. Montgomery, Regents’ Professor of Industrial Engineering and Statistics at Arizona State University, received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, all in engineering. From 1969 to 1984, he was a faculty member of the School of Industrial & Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology; from 1984 to 1988, he was at the University of Washington, where he held the John M. Fluke Distinguished chair of Manufacturing Engineering, was Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and Director of the Program in industrial Engineering. He has authored and coauthored many technical papers as well as twelve other books. Dr. Montgomery is a Stewart Medalist of the American Society for Quality, and has also received the Brumbaugh Award, the William G. Hunter Award, and the Shewell Award (twice) from the ASQ.
Solutions Manual of Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers by Montgomery & Runger | 3rd edition ISBN 9780471204541
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers by Montgomery & Runger Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Statistics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers by Montgomery & Runger Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers by Montgomery & Runger. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.