This welcome new edition discusses bioprocess engineering from the perspective of biology students. It includes a great deal of new material and has been extensively revised and expanded. These updates strengthen the book and maintain its position as the book of choice for senior undergraduates and graduates seeking to move from biochemistry/microbiology/molecular biology to bioprocess engineering.
About the Author
Pauline M. Doran Swinburne University of Technology, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology, School of Science, Department of Chemistry and Biotechnology. Professor Doran has taught bioprocess engineering and biotechnology at undergraduate and graduate levels for more than 30 years. Her most significant contributions to the field include bioreactor design and analysis for plant organ culture, foreign protein production in plant systems, and human tissue engineering using stem cells.
Solutions Manual of Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Doran | 2nd edition ISBN 9780122208515
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Doran Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Doran Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Bioprocess Engineering Principles by Doran. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.