Calculus: Early Transcendentals, Binder Ready Version, 10th Edition strives to increase student comprehension and conceptual understanding through a balance between rigor and clarity of explanations; sound mathematics; and excellent exercises, applications, and examples. Anton pedagogically approaches Calculus through the Rule of Four, presenting concepts from the verbal, algebraic, visual, and numerical points of view. This text is an unbound, three hole punched version. Access to WileyPLUS sold separately.
About the Author
Howard Anton obtained his B.A. from Lehigh University, his M.A. from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D. from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, all in mathematics. He worked in the manned space program at Cape Canaveral in the early 1960’s. In 1968 he became a research professor of mathematics at Drexel University in Philadelphia, where he taught and did mathematical research for 15 years. In 1983 he left Drexel as a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics to become a full-time writer of mathematical textbooks. There are now more than 150 versions of his books in print, including translations into Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Italian, and Indonesian. He was awarded a Textbook Excellence Award in 1994 by the Textbook Authors Association, and in 2011 that organization awarded his Elementary Linear Algebra text its McGuffey Award.
Solutions Manual of Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Bivens & Anton | 10th edition ISBN 9781118173817
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Wiandt & Anton Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Wiandt & Anton Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 10th edition of the Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Wiandt & Anton. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.