For ten editions, readers have turned to Salas to learn the difficult concepts of calculus without sacrificing rigor. Wiley is proud to publish a new revision of Calculus: One and Several Variables 10th Edition, known for its elegant writing style, precision and perfect balance of theory and applications. The Tenth Edition is refined to offer students an even clearer understanding of calculus and insight into mathematics. It includes a wealth of rich problem sets which makes calculus relevant for students. Salas/Hille/Etgen is recognized for its mathematical integrity, accuracy, and clarity that will help readers master these concepts and understand their relevance to the real world.
About the Author
Satunino L. Salas is the author of various Wiley calculus textbooks.
Garret Etgen is a professor of mathematics and the University of Houston.
Solutions Manual of Calculus One and Several Variables by Salas & Saturnino | 10th edition ISBN 9780470140628
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Calculus One and Several Variables by Salas & Saturnino Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Calculus One and Several Variables by Salas & Saturnino Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 10th edition of the Calculus One and Several Variables by Salas & Saturnino. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.