This best-selling communication systems text continues to include the most comprehensive and rigorous coverage of digital communications in an undergraduate level text in this 4th Edition. In addition to being the most up-to-date communications text available, Simon Haykin has reintroduced features and coverage that have made this text a best-seller. Haykin now features equal and thorough coverage of both analog and digital material.
About the Author
Simon Haykin is a University Professor at McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. His research interests include nonlinear dynamics, neural networks and adaptive filters and their applications in radar and communications systems. Dr. Haykin is the editor for a series of books on “Adaptive and Learning Systems for Signal Processing, Communications and Control” published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. He is both an IEEE Fellow and Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
Solutions Manual of Communication Systems by Haykin | 4th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Communication Systems by Haykin Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Communication Systems by Haykin Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Communication Systems by Haykin. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.