Corporate Finance, by Ross, Westerfield, Jaffe, and Jordan emphasizes the modern fundamentals of the theory of finance, while providing contemporary examples to make the theory come to life. The authors aim to present corporate finance as the working of a small number of integrated and powerful intuitions, rather than a collection of unrelated topics. They develop the central concepts of modern finance: arbitrage, net present value, efficient markets, agency theory, options, and the trade-off between risk and return, and use them to explain corporate finance with a balance of theory and application. The Eleventh Edition includes many exciting new research findings as well as an enhanced Connect Finance, now with even more student learning resources.
Connect is proven to deliver better results for students and instructors. Proven content integrates seamlessly with enhanced digital tools to create a personalized learning experience that provides students with precisely what they need, when they need it. With Connect, the educational possibilities are limitless.
Solutions Manual of Corporate Finance by Westerfield & Jordan | 11th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Corporate Finance by Westerfield & Jordan Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Corporate Finance by Westerfield & Jordan Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 11th edition of the Corporate Finance by Westerfield & Jordan. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.