In this text, readers are able to look at specific problems and see how careful implementations can reduce the time constraint for large amounts of data from several years to less than a second. KEY TOPICS: This new edition contains all the enhancements of the new Java 7 code including diamonds. This book explains topics from binary heaps to sorting to NP-completeness, and dedicates a full chapter to amortized analysis and advanced data structures and their implementation. MARKET: This text is for readers who want to learn good programming and algorithm analysis skills simultaneously so that they can develop such programs with the maximum amount of efficiency. Readers should have some knowledge of intermediate programming, including topics as object-based programming and recursion, and some background in discrete math.
About the Author
Mark Allen Weiss
Mark Allen Weiss is a Distinguished University Professor of Computer Science and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education in the College of Engineering and Computing at Florida International University in Miami Florida. He also serves as Interim Founding Director of the School of Universal Computing, Construction, and Engineering EDucation (SUCCEED) having previously served for nine years as Associate Director of the School of Computing and Information Sciences.
He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from The Cooper Union in 1983, and his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Princeton University in 1987, working under Bob Sedgewick. He has been at FIU since 1987, and was promoted to Professor in 1996. His interests include data structures, algorithms, and education, and he is most well-known for his highly-acclaimed sole-authored Data Structures textbooks, which are among the most-widely used in computer science. From 1997-2004 he served as a member of the Advanced Placement Computer Science Development Committee, chairing the committee from 2000-2004. Dr. Weiss is an IEEE Fellow, AAAS Fellow, and ACM Distinguished Educator. He is the recipient of the 2015 SIGCSE Award for Outstanding Contribution to Computer Science Education, 2017 IEEE Computer Society Taylor Booth Education Award, and 2018 IEEE Education Society William Sayle Achievement in Education Award.
Solutions Manual of Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss | 3rd edition ISBN 9780132576277
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.