Digital Communications is a classic book in the area that is designed to be used as a senior or graduate level text. The text is flexible and can easily be used in a one semester course or there is enough depth to cover two semesters. Its comprehensive nature makes it a great book for students to keep for reference in their professional careers. This all-inclusive guide delivers an outstanding introduction to the analysis and design of digital communication systems. Includes expert coverage of new topics: Turbocodes, Turboequalization, Antenna Arrays, Digital Cellular Systems, and Iterative Detection. Convenient, sequential organization begins with a look at the history and classification of channel models and builds from there.
Solutions Manual of Digital Communications by Stamatiou | 5th edition ISBN 9780072957167
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Digital Communications by Stamatiou Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Digital Communications by Stamatiou Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Digital Communications by Stamatiou. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.