This is the first book that provides a balanced treatment of image processing basics and software principles used in the practical application of image processing. Working in the MATLAB computing environment, it provides a stable, well-supported set of software tools capable of addressing a broad spectrum of applications in digital image processing. The major areas covered include intensity transformations, linear and nonlinear spatial filtering, filtering in the frequency domain, image restoration and registration, color image processing, wavelets, image data compression, morpohological image processing, image segmentation, regions and boundary representation and description, and object recognition. For software developers working with image processing.
About the Author
Richard E. Woods earned his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 1975, 1977, and 1980, respectively. He became an Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1981 and was recognized as a Distinguished Engineering Alumnus in 1986.A veteran hardware and software developer, Dr. Woods has been involved in the founding of several high-technology startups, including a Perceptics Corporation, where he was responsible for the development of the company’s quantitative image analysis and autonomous decision-making products; MedData Interactive, a high technology company specializing in the development of handheld computer systems for medical applications; and Interapptics, an internet-based company that designs desktop and handheld computer applications.Dr. Woods currently serves on several nonprofit educational and media-related boards, including Johnson University, and was recently a summer English instructor at the Beijing Institute of Technology. He is the holder of a U.S. Patent in the area of digital image processing and has published two textbooks, as well as numerous articles related to digital signal processing. Dr. Woods is a member of several professional societies, including Tau Beta Pi, Phi Kappa Phi, and the IEEE.
Rafael C. Gonzalez received the B.S.E.E. degree from the University of Miami in 1965 and the M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Florida, Gainesville, in 1967 and 1970, respectively. He joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at University of Tennessee, Knoxville (UTK) in 1970, where he became Associate Professor in 1973, Professor in 1978, and Distinguished Service Professor in 1984. He served as Chairman of the department from 1994 through 1997. He is currently a Professor Emeritus at UTK. Gonzalez is the founder of the Image & Pattern Analysis Laboratory and the Robotics & Computer Vision Laboratory at the University of Tennessee. He also founded Perceptics Corporation in 1982 and was its president until 1992. The last three years of this period were spent under a full-time employment contract with Westinghouse Corporation, who acquired the company in 1989.
Solutions Manual of Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez & Woods | 2nd edition ISBN 978-0201180756
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez & Woods Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez & Woods Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez & Woods. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.