Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics Second Edition provides a concise and organized presentation and development of the theory of elasticity, moving from solution methodologies, formulations and strategies into applications of contemporary interest, including fracture mechanics, anisotropic/composite materials, micromechanics and computational methods. Developed as a text for a one- or two-semester graduate elasticity course, this new edition is the only elasticity text to provide coverage in the new area of non-homogenous, or graded, material behavior.
About the Author
Martin H. Sadd is Emeritus Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics at the University of Rhode Island. He received his Ph.D. in mechanics from the Illinois Institute of Technology and began his academic career at Mississippi State University. In 1979 he joined the faculty at Rhode Island and served as department chair from 1991 to 2000. Professor Sadd’s teaching background is in the area of solid mechanics with emphasis in elasticity, continuum mechanics, wave propagation, and computational methods. He has taught elasticity at two academic institutions, in several industries, and at a government laboratory. Professor Sadd’s research has been in the area of computational modeling of materials under static and dynamic loading conditions using finite, boundary, and discrete element methods. Much of his work has involved micromechanical modeling of geomaterials including granular soil, rock, and concretes. He has authored more than 70 publications and has given numerous presentations at national and international meetings.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd | 2nd edition ISBN 9780123744463
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.