for 40 years, Edward M. Purcell’s classic textbook has introduced students to the wonders of electricity and magnetism. With profound physical insight, Purcell covers all the standard introductory topics, such as electrostatics, magnetism, circuits, electromagnetic waves, and electric and magnetic fields in matter. Taking a non-traditional approach, the textbook focuses on fundamental questions from different frames of reference. Mathematical concepts are introduced in parallel with the physics topics at hand, making the motivations clear. Macroscopic phenomena are derived rigorously from microscopic phenomena. With hundreds of illustrations and over 300 end-of-chapter problems, this textbook is widely considered the best undergraduate textbook on electricity and magnetism ever written.
About the Author
Edward Mills Purcell (August 30, 1912 – March 7, 1997) was an American physicist who shared the 1952 Nobel Prize for Physics for his independent discovery (published 1946) of nuclear magnetic resonance in liquids and in solids. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) has become widely used to study the molecular structure of pure materials and the composition of mixtures. Friends and colleagues knew him as Ed Purcell.
Solutions Manual of Electricity and Magnetism by Purcell | 2nd edition ISBN 9781107013605
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Electricity and Magnetism by Purcell Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Electricity and Magnetism by Purcell Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Electricity and Magnetism by Purcell. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.