Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems 8e, like its predecessors, is written from the viewpoint of the applied mathematician, whose interest in differential equations may sometimes be quite theoretical, sometimes intensely practical, and often somewhere in between. The authors have sought to combine a sound and accurate (but not abstract) exposition of the elementary theory of differential equations with considerable material on methods of solution, analysis, and approximation that have proved useful in a wide variety of applications. While the general structure of the book remains unchanged, some notable changes have been made to improve the clarity and readability of basic material about differential equations and their applications. In addition to expanded explanations, the 11th edition includes new problems, updated figures and examples to help motivate students.
The program is primarily intended for undergraduate students of mathematics, science, or engineering, who typically take a course on differential equations during their first or second year of study. The main prerequisite for engaging with the program is a working knowledge of calculus, gained from a normal two or three semester course sequence or its equivalent. Some familiarity with matrices will also be helpful in the chapters on systems of differential equations.
About the Author
Dr. William E. Boyce received his B.A. degree in Mathematics from Rhodes College, and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematics from Carnegie-Mellon University. He is a member of the American Mathematical Society, the Mathematical Association of America, and the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. He is currently the Edward P. Hamilton Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Science Education (Department of Mathematical Sciences) at Rensselaer. He is the author of numerous technical papers in boundary value problems and random differential equations and their applications. He is the author of several textbooks including two differential equations texts. In 1991 he received the William H. Wiley Distinguished Faculty Award given by Rensselaer.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Diff Eqns and Boundary-value Problems by Boyce & DiPrima | 8th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elementary Diff Eqns and Boundary-value Problems by Boyce & DiPrima Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elementary Diff Eqns and Boundary-value Problems by Boyce & DiPrima Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Elementary Diff Eqns and Boundary-value Problems by Boyce & DiPrima. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.