Elementary Number Theory, Sixth Edition, blends classical theory with modern applications and is notable for its outstanding exercise sets. A full range of exercises, from basic to challenging, helps readers explore key concepts and push their understanding to new heights. Computational exercises and computer projects are also available. Reflecting many years of professors’ feedback, this edition offers new examples, exercises, and applications, while incorporating advancements and discoveries in number theory made in the past few years.
About the Author
Kenneth H. Rosen received his BS in mathematics from the University of Michigan―Ann Arbor (1972) and his PhD in mathematics from MIT (1976). Before joining Bell Laboratories in 1982, he held positions at the University of Colorado―Boulder, The Ohio State University―Columbus, and the University of Maine―Orono, where he was an associate professor of mathematics. While working at AT&T Laboratories, he taught at Monmouth University, teaching courses in discrete mathematics, coding theory, and data security.
Dr. Rosen has published numerous articles in professional journals in the areas of number theory and mathematical modeling. He is the author of Elementary Number Theory, 5/e, and other books.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen | 5th edition ISBN 321268423
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.