This introduction to chemical processes lays the foundation for a chemical engineering curriculum. It shows beginning students how to apply engineering techniques to the solution of process-related problems by breaking each problem down into individual component parts, defining the relationships between them, and reuniting them in a single solution. Providing detailed practical examples with every problem, and self-test questions at the end of each chapter, it uses predominantly SI units in its coverage of theoretical components of an engineering calculation, processes and process variables, fundamentals of material balances, single and multiphase systems, energy and energy balances, balances on nonreactive processes, and more.
About the Author
Richard M. Felder has co-directed the National Effective Teaching Institute under the auspices of the American Society for Engineering Education.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau | 3rd edition ISBN 9780471687573
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.