About the Author
Richard L. Scheaffer, Professor Emeritus of Statistics, University of Florida, received his Ph.D. in statistics from Florida State University. Accompanying a career of teaching, research and administration, Dr. Scheaffer has led efforts on the improvement of statistics education throughout the school and college curriculum. Co-author of five textbooks, he was one of the developers of the Quantitative Literacy Project that formed the basis of the data analysis strand in the curriculum standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. He also led the task force that developed the AP Statistics Program, for which he served as Chief Faculty Consultant. Dr. Scheaffer is a Fellow and past president of the American Statistical Association, a past chair of the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, and an advisor on numerous statistics education projects.
Dr. Mendenhall served in the Navy in the Korean War and obtained a Ph.D. in Statistics at North Carolina State University. After receiving his Ph.D , he was a professor in the Mathematics Department at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania before moving to Gainesville in 1963 where he was the first chairman of the Department of Statistics at the University of Florida. Dr. Mendenhall published articles in some of the top statistics journals, such as Biometika and Technometrics, however, he is more widely known for his prolific textbook career. He authored or co-authored approximately 13 statistics textbooks and several books about his childhood.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Survey Sampling by Scheaffer & Mendenhall | 6th edition ISBN 9780534243449
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Elementary Survey Sampling by Scheaffer & Mendenhall Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Elementary Survey Sampling by Scheaffer & Mendenhall Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Elementary Survey Sampling by Scheaffer & Mendenhall. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.