Saunders and Cornett’s Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach provides an innovative approach that focuses on managing return and risk in modern financial institutions. The central theme is that the risks faced by financial institutions managers and the methods and markets through which these risks are managed are becoming increasingly similar whether an institution is chartered as a commercial bank, a savings bank, an investment bank, or an insurance company. Although the traditional nature of each sector’s product activity is analyzed, a greater emphasis is placed on new areas of activities such as asset securitization, off-balance-sheet banking, and international banking.
About the Author
Anthony Saunders received his Ph.D. from the London School of Economics. He is John M. Schiff Professor of Finance and the former chair of the Department of Finance at the Stern School of Business at New York University. Dr. Saunders has taught both undergraduate and graduate level courses at New York University since 1978. Throughout his academic career, his teaching and research have specialized in financial institutions and international banking. He has served as a visiting professor all over the world, including INSEAD, the Stockholm School of Economics, and the University of Melbourne. He is currently on the Executive Committee of the Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions, New York University. His research has been published in all the major money and banking and finance journals and in several books. In addition, he has authored or co-authored several professional books, the most recent of which is Credit Risk Measurement: New Approaches to Value at Risk and Other Paradigms.
Marcia Millon Cornett received a B.S. in economics from Knox College and her M.B.A. and Ph.D. in finance from Indiana University, Bloomington. She is Robert A. and Julia E. Dorn Professor of Finance at Bentley University. Dr. Cornett is co-author with Anthony Saunders of Financial Institutions Management and Financial Markets and Institutions. She serves as an associate editor for the Journal of Banking and Finance, the Journal of Financial Services Research, Review of Financial Economics, Financial Review, and Multinational Finance Journal. Dr. Cornett has served on the board of directors, the executive committee, and the finance committee of the Southern Illinois University Credit Union. Dr. Cornett has taught at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, the University of Colorado, Boston College, and Southern Methodist University. She is a member of the Financial Management Association, the American Finance Association, and the Western Finance Association.
Solutions Manual of Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach by Cornett & Saunders | 9th edition ISBN 9781259717772
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach by Cornett & Saunders Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach by Cornett & Saunders Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Financial Institutions Management: A Risk Management Approach by Cornett & Saunders. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.