A recognized classic, Financial Theory and Corporate Policy provides a concise, unified treatment of finance, combining theory, empirical evidence, and applications. Major contributions in financial literature are discussed and summarized. The book provides MBA and doctoral students with an excellent bridge to prevailing scholarship in finance. Two chapters discuss futures markets and financial applications for the corporate financial officer. The fundamentals of discounting, management of cash flows, capital budgeting, utility theory, and other relevant topics are integrated into the modern theory of finance. A Student Solutions Manual giving answers to end-of-chapter problems is also available
Solutions Manual of Financial Theory and Corporate Policy by Copeland & Weston | 4th edition ISBN 321179544
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Financial Theory and Corporate Policy by Copeland & Weston Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Financial Theory and Corporate Policy by Copeland & Weston Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Financial Theory and Corporate Policy by Copeland & Weston. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.