This is a derivative publication of Dr Cheng’s Field and Wave Electromagnetics (2nd edition). It has been developed in response to the need for a text that supports the mastery of this difficult subject. Therefore, in addition to presenting electromagnetics in a concise and logical manner, the text includes end-of-section review questions, worked examples, boxed remarks that alert students to key ideas and tricky points, margin notes, and point-by-point chapter summaries. Examples and applications invite students to solve problems and build their knowledge of electromagnetics. Application topics include: electric motors, transmission lines, waveguides, antenna arrays and radar systems.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng | 1st edition ISBN 978-0201566116
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.