Fundamentals of Investments was written to: 1. Focus on students as investment managers, giving them information they can act on instead of concentrating on theories and research without the proper context. 2. Offer strong, consistent pedagogy, including a balanced, unified treatment of the main types of financial investments as mirrored in the investment world. 3. Organize topics in a way that makes them easy to apply–whether to a portfolio simulation or to real life–and support these topics with hands-on activities. The approach of this text reflects two central ideas. First, there is a consistent focus on the student as an individual investor or investments manager. Second, a consistent, unified treatment of the four basic types of financial instruments–stocks, bonds, options, and futures–focusing on their characteristics and features, their risks and returns, and the markets in which they trade.
About the Author
Bradford D. Jordan is Professor of Finance and holder of the Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance at the University of Kentucky. Charles J. Corrado is Professor of Finance at the University of Technology – Sydney in Australia.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Investments by Corrado | 1st edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Investments by Corrado Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Investments by Corrado Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Fundamentals of Investments by Corrado. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.